Monday, November 7, 2011

Empire Citizen

This is my "Empire Citizen". He is a foundary miniature I believe. He was purchased on an impulse buy on eBay, as he was cheap, and I was already buying several other minis from the same seller, so I thought that one more mini wouldn't hurt. So when he arrived, I was quite impressed with him. He fit perfectly with the painting competition over at the ' Warhammer Empire ' website, which was to paint an empire figure, which was also a citizen. Basically it was open to any empire figure, as basically every soldier or wizard is also a citizen.

He entered the competition on July 17, 2011, and on August 10, 2011 he won first place out of a field of 16 other painted citizens.

Here is thread over at Warhammer-Empire, so you can see all details.
http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php?topic=37399.75

No comments:

Post a Comment