Painting the Ork skin
1. Undercoat black.
2. Mix Flat Earth (VMC) and Scorpion Green (GW), at about a 4:1 ratio, and paint 2-3 thin layers.
3. Mix some Filthy Brown (VMC) into the above mix, and paint the raised areas if the Ork skin, like the muscles in the arms.
4. Add a small amount of White to the mix, and lightly over-brush the skin.
5. Apply a few wash layers of Devlan Mud and Badab Black, to the skin area.
6. Finally lightly drybrush some Foundation Knarloc Green (GW) over the skin, and your done.
Sunday, May 19, 2013
My Ork skin formula
I am sharing my ork skn paint formula. I personally don't like bright green skin on my orks or orcs, so I try and paint them a little darker and a little less green. How do I make green, less green. It's sile, I mix in some brown.